Love Birds

Love Birds
Ariel The Great

The wedding without bells.

We will celebrate our 5th Anniversary this coming 7th of April. It will be a time for us to celebrate our precious and treasured time we had together for the past 5 years. We never celebrate our wedding for 5 years, which is why I have stated above, "The wedding without bells" We are blessed with everything we have, we are proud and happy with all the success we have achieve. We are unlike others, we are special, and so we had a wedding without bells, without a ceremony, but even though we did not celebrate our 1st wedding, we will ALWAYS celebrate it every year as it is a reminder of our time together.

My Book is OUT

My Book is OUT
Ariel M.Lee Success Story Book is now published. It is a success book about self discovery. It is about how a simple young girl who discovery her true greatness in China. For someone who can't speak Chinese, who can’t stand the cold freezy weather can succeed in China. Where all odds are against her, she still manage to make success from nothing. And now, with the success of her school and her club, she has accomplish many achievements within 25 years. If you wish to get a copy of this success book please contact the following person below. Wl31202670@hotmail.com

About Me

My photo
Shenyang, LiaoNing, China
Ariel Lee Mei Mei was born in Malaysia to a wonderful and successful family. Her great father, Master Freddie Lee is the 1st Master Coordinator in Malaysia. When she was little she used to follow her father to many various kinds of meetings. Her father's business allows her to travel and exposed to many countries and cultures.With her success to own an international business at the age of 20, and the background of meeting people twice her age gave her confidence. At the age of 21 she went to China and started her new life there. A country with 1.4 Billion people was a place to go and be in the wave of change and success. She has successfully extablish her position in China. She is now the author of an English Business College Book that will be publish in Beijing. She has also built a Toastmasters Club in her city with many fantastic, wonderful and successful members. And right now, she has a successful Success Team English Training School, co-branch of Freddie Lee Success Team Sdn Bhd in Shenyang with more than 100 successful, intelligent students and it growing by leaps and bounds.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My first blog ever

Wow, what can i say? Well, this is my first time to create a blog like this and I've no idea what I am suppose to do. But I would like a space or a blog where i can share my experiences, vision, goals, to the people in China as well as the world.

I am a Malaysian, but I am now in the Northern part of China called Shenyang. I would like to share my experiences in China. It is a unique country with many fantastic people here. But I would do that in my other postings once i get a hang to this bloggy thing.

No comments: